Let’s try something new, shall we?
- Of course Nick does not leave the show. I understand the drama and the emotions and the crying but really…did we have to continue this into another week? He obviously was not going to leave the show. He was going to cry a little and then put on his big boy pants and go back to finding a
- Vanessa, Danielle, and Rachel got one-on-one dates this week. Vanessa and Rachel’s went a bit better than Danielle’s, considering she wasn’t sent home. Each date this week was pretty much the same thing- a boat ride and and the beach. What else does one do in Bimini? (Side note- I definitely just learned that Bimini was a place.) Despite talking about all of the hometown happenings that could be next week, Nick was not feeling his connection with Danielle anymore. And with that, all four of my fantasy league picks are gone. So much for giving people chances.
- Something that bothered me this week is the fact that Vanessa was upset with Nick for not telling her that he was falling in love with her. Hey Vanessa, did you watch Ben’s season? It’s a really bad idea for the bachelor(ette) to use that “L” word.
- On Nick’s group date with Raven, Kristina, and Corinne he said that if he were a brother or a dad meeting him on a hometown date he would have a lot of questions. Uhhh yeah. I would be incredibly nervous about that. I have a feeling that next week will be a bit dramatic, unless these girls’ families don’t really care about them. Raven got the rose on this date and I am very excited to see her cute little hometown.
- This week we finally got to hear the whole story behind Corinne’s platinum vagine. Thankfully, we didn’t get to meet it! Corinne stumbled over to Nick’s room for nothing, because he said it was a bad idea for them to “dive into bed.” Poor Corinne.
- Instead of a rose ceremony (shocking, I know) Nick decides to let someone go privately this week. I don’t think anyone saw this coming, but homeboy let Kristina go! I was seriously shocked that after she shared her story and they bonded that he let her go. She was too. But in the end, she can totally do better.
- So you’re definitely hearing it here first…Rachel will be playing the lead in The Bachelorette this summer. No, don’t scroll up. You didn’t miss anything. We have yet to see Nick send her home but we know he does. So I guess this leaves Vanessa and Raven in our final two? There’s no way it’s Corinne, right???
Who’s Gonna Last? (My predictions, not spoilers.)
So, what do YOU think? Which girls will be in the final two? Are you confused at why ABC announced their Bachelorette pick so soon? Why did Corinne use the other door when the automatic one had just opened for her? Who from this season will really find true love? Let me know in the comments!
For the record:
- This is how I feel about Rachel being The Bachelorette
- This is how I feel about ABC announcing it before we see her leave The Bachelor