We only got to enjoy one hour of The Bachelor last night, which means this will be short and sweet. Next week we will have three hours of Bachelor Nation goodness, but for now, this is all you need to know-
1. I’m not really sure why Andi came to see Nick. I wouldn’t really want to get advice from an ex who bashed me in a book, and I would want to give advice to an ex who called me out on live television. Or maybe book sales are down and she hasn’t had any sponsored Instagram posts lately.
2. Vanessa was still not over how horribly her hometown date went. I think finding love on reality tv isn’t for her unless she’s looking for her own Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After?
3. Raven, Rachel, and Vanessa received roses.
4. That’s right, Corinne is NOT headed to the fantasy suites. Hopefully, she has some serious Corinne-time before she heads into another relationship. She needs to love herself a bit instead of just worshipping the man she’s interested in. She could take some advice from this catchy tune.
5. Nick did this on the way to Finland. Remember that there are cameras on you, buddy!
6. Nick did this while greeting Raven for their date in Finland as if she wouldn’t see the only other human on the frozen tundra, standing in front of a bright red helicopter.
7. Neither Nick nor Raven knows how to play darts.
8. Nick wore this, which was a huge mistake.
9. Raven didn’t care. She still planned telling Nick that she loved him. I’m not sure why she was so nervous though, as she told him this a couple of weeks ago after their one-on-one date…
10. Regardless of the excessive turtleneck, Raven told Nick (again) that she loved him and they headed to their fantasy suite to watch the Northern Lights and maybe finally get Raven to orgasm.
Who’s Gonna Last? (My predictions, not spoilers.)
So, what do YOU think? Were you surprised to see Corinne go home? Will Nick sleep with the remaining girls in the fantasy suite? Why was this the first time Raven had declared her love for someone when she had previously been in a long-term relationship? Who bought that turtleneck for Nick? Let me know what you think!