Our time with Nick is (finally) coming to an end. This week we saw the second hour of his fantasy suite dates as well as Women Tell All. If you missed this three hour extravaganza, here’s what you need to know:
- It seems that Raven was very satisfied after her night with Nick. So satisfied in fact that they had her frolick around Finland like an idiot and make a fool of herself. This was embarrassing to watch. Sorry, girl.
- Nick’s date with Rachel was a little awkward. Not only did Nick mentioned the time he walked in on her in the bathroom (I want to know more about this story), he also said, “I may be white, but I’m still a minority.” Good, Nick. Wonderful. He continued talking out of his ass and advised Rachel to “be willing to have the strength to be a mess sometimes.”
- She still slept with him.
- Nick and Vanessa tested the strength of their relationship and the limits of hypothermia by getting in and out of freezing cold water before settling in a hot tub.
- Nick mentioned that her family is very traditional and, once again, she got defensive. I don’t think he was saying this as a negative thing, just something different from what he is used to. I’m not sure that Vanessa has the emotional intelligence to handle this show. She seems to get upset about everything Nick says.
- Speaking of Vanessa being upset, she wasn’t crazy about Nick saying that he was a proud American who wouldn’t want to live in Canada. This one I don’t blame her for. Nick, why would you keep someone around this long if you didn’t think you’d want to live in the country where their job and family are?
- Raven and Vanessa received roses.
- Rachel was upset, but we know there are better (?) things for her on the horizon.
- The last two hours of the episode was the Women Tell All special. You couldn’t hear much because of everyone talking over each other, but this pretty much sums it up.
- I’m still not over this.
Who’s Gonna Last? (My predictions, not spoilers.)
So, what do YOU think? How shocking was it to see Rachel go home? Producer Mike Fleiss keeps teasing another historic announcement for After The Final Rose- do you think it’ll be anything of merit? Where you embarrassed for Raven when she was dancing? Do you think Vanessa needs to calm down? Let me know in the comments!