We made it! We don’t have to see Nick Viall
ever again until next week when Dancing with the Stars premieres! I’ll be completely honest, I didn’t catch this entire episode. It wasn’t on purpose! My DVR pooped out and didn’t record the first hour. So leaving out Vanessa’s date, here’s what you need to know about the Bachelor finale:
- Nick and Vanessa (apparently) met Santa and some elves on their date. Nick skipped around like this.
- Nick brought Raven three tiny little puppies to play with on their date. This date CLEARLY was better. I would immediately marry anyone who brought out three puppies to play with on a date.
- Nick met with Neil Lane for the 3rd time and picked out the largest ring in the history of rings. Vanessa and Raven are both tiny. You’d think this would be too heavy for either of them.
- And he gave that ring to…
- And now they can post pictures like this on Instagram.
- They didn’t seem like the most miserable Bachelor Nation couple I’ve ever seen, but they definitely didn’t seem super happy. I think they are both in this for the same reasons, but probably not “the right reasons.”
- Raven took her rejection a lot better than Nick took his. I think she’s just a good person.
- The biggest surprise of the night actually was a pretty historical moment when it comes to Bachelor moments. Chris brought Rachel out to talk to her about her upcoming season and then surprised her and told her she’d be meeting some of her men right then and there!
- Enjoy your journey, girl! See you in May.
Who’s Gonna Last? (My predictions, not spoilers.)
I did pretty well! Unfortunately, I did not do so hot in my fantasy league. Also unfortunately, I don’t know who this person is who tied for first and I’m confused! Who are you?!
So, what do YOU think? Were you happy with Nick’s choice? Do you think they will stay together? Who will we see on Bachelor in Paradise? WHO IS THE PERSON WHO BEAT ME AT MY OWN FANTASY LEAGUE? Let me know in the comments!