- The first group date was a Gorgeous Ladies of The Bachelor wrestling date for Marikh, Bibiana, Tia, Jacqueline, Krystal, Bekah, Maquel, and Lauren B. I think Arie was trying to go for a young and hip look on this date but he looked like a waiter.
- With dates like this you really just have to swallow your pride and play along. I can see how that can be hard because personal things can come up (like bumper car trauma, for example) and feelings can be hurt but the best way to make it through it just to embrace the ridiculousness. Bibiana and Tia did not do that and ended up in a corner crying when one of the GLOW girls roasted them. I’m not saying that she wasn’t mean, but I’m definitely saying that there are better ways to handle it. Talk back! When else do you get that opportunity?
- That evening, Krystal was the first to steal Arie away. She actually asked him if he’d like her to continue to be aggressive or if he needs her to pull away so he can get to know the other girls. She then said the craziest thing that you possibly can say on this show (probably) and admitted that she has the strongest relationship with Arie out of everyone in the house. She also has a false sense of reality. Unfortunately for her, Bekah got the rose.
- Lauren S. got the one-on-one date and they kept a clip in of her bringing her suitcase downstairs so we immediately knew she was not coming back from that date.
- She did not come back from that date. Arie picked up the rose and said, “Sorry. I can’t give you this because…I don’t even know.” Wonderful, Arie. You’re a wordsmith.
- Lauren S. was wearing a necklace with an M on it.
- The second group date was for Ashley, Becca K., Brittany, Jenna, Chelsea, Annaliese, and Caroline. I’m not entirely sure what this date was. They had to get dogs to perform tricks for Fred Willard? I don’t know. I might have dreamt that. The only person who was able to do her task was whoever the poor girl was who had to dress up like a fire hydrant and Annaliese, who was very nervous as she had previously had a traumatic incident involving dogs, who picked up poop on stage. The date rose went to Chelsea, who has become much less of a villain than I expected her to be.
- At the cocktail party, Bibiana was determined to spend time with Arie so she set up a little cabana and a telescope and it was a lovely romantic gesture. Arie, however, is clueless and decided to instead use the set-up with Lauren B, Tia, Bekah, Jenna, and Annaliese.
- Speaking of Annaliese, she realized she was the only one in the house who had yet to kiss Arie. She told him she never kisses first and he said, “Yeah, I don’t think we’re there yet.” Later in the night she asked him if he thought their relationship was progressing. He told her he hadn’t thought much about it but that she should probably leave. He’s a real charmer, that Arie.
- Roses went to Caroline, Kendall, Ashley, Lauren B. (now just Lauren!), Brittney, Becca K., Sienne, Krystal, Tia, Maquel, Jenna, Jacqueline, and Marikh. And Bibiana never got a chance to use her cabana.Who’s Gonna Last? (My predictions, not spoilers, and in no particular order.)
So, what did YOU think? Did Bibiana and Tia overract on their date? Is Arie being too harsh with the girls he’s not interested in? Why did Lauren’s necklace have an M on it? Let me know in the comments!